Saturday 18 July 2009

God of Potent Males


Finally found the best way to photograph the icons/shrines.... remove glass, put on the table and photograph with digital camera with light from window coming over my shoulder. I am also now on Live Journal as celtic_jackdaw. Not too sure if this be a good thing or a distraction. Several more Shrines in the "pipeline" and now I can take a decent image and upload it to my web pages ( yet incomplete ) I feel a lot more confident about getting around to selling on Ebay, one I sort out postal charges and whether it's worth the hassle of selling tho the USA, the customs charges are really high and there is no kind of registered post that I can find. More work yet. Sort out the UK postal charges and think about the European market.

No comments:

Post a Comment