Friday 19 June 2009

One week to preview

I was away over the weekend and am working towards the show, every hour I can. For those who work for themselves, and as a single entity, you will know that a lot of time is spent with accountants, town hall, tax forms and the general hanging around waiting for deliveries.
Thanks to my friends it should all work out, and, with dry warm weather the preview will be OK.
I have started work on the "Bowl of Ribbons" circular picture, the previous "try-out" caused a certain stir when viewed by the local ladies group at a friends house, after I had given it too her as a thank-you for all the help received when moving house. This "Bowl of Ribbons" is much bigger and a real pain to cut out. I always seem to bite off more than I can chew, fools rush in etc.
I think it will be the best thing that I have done so far.
I may also loose patience with it and use it as a gaudy frisbee if it gets too difficult to cut.

1 comment:

  1. Running late 'cause I've been AFK watching Battlestar Galatica, but just thought I'd let you know I've syndicated your blog on LJ. It's at http://syndicated.livejournal.com/dicons_shop_rss/profile

    May the preview go as well as we all hope it will for you hon.

    luv
    trin

    ReplyDelete